Hound Crate Program ONLY
For the Special Homes Program, pricing click on the link below. Otherwise, scroll down to review all the price packages we offer for the Hound Crate Program.
This is the program price for reserving a spot as a client on our breed program client list. The required initial program fee for all of our packages is $750. The initial program fee is the only money due after signing the contract. The remaining balance is due later. Note: If you are on a mobile device you might have to turn your phones landscape mode on (turn phone horizontal) to view details in the packages or switch to a more significant screen size device such as a tablet.
- Only pay $750 initial program fee and remaining $750 due later. Contract protected>
- Reserved spot on the breed specific breed program to be eligible for free puppy.
- 1 microchip implant
- 1-year limited warranty on selected free puppy
- General time frame for getting offered a puppy is 6-14 months
- Everything in the Basic Package
- 1 GPS Tracking Collar device
- Free genetic Health Test Screening
- 5-year Full Comprehensive warranty on selected free puppy that includes (accidental death, theft, eligible health coverage, and eligible $100 vet cost reimbursement annually)
- Free 30 days of Pet Insurance
- 3 weeks of professional training towards the goals listed on the Elite Basset University page
- Everything in the Standard Package
- Free air transport delivery
- Upgraded gift package includes 3D Figurine, Plush Clone and Fleece Blanket of selected puppy. Also includes Petcube Play Wi-Fi Pet Camera and Wireless Fence
- 10-year Full Comprehensive warranty on selected free puppy that includes (accidental death, theft, eligible health coverage, and eligible $250 vet cost reimbursement annually)
- 6- weeks of professional training towards the goals listed on the Elite Basset University page
- Everything in the Elite Package
- 10-year Full Comprehensive warranty on selected free puppy that includes (accidental death, theft, eligible health coverage, and eligible $500 vet cost reimbursement annually)
- 12- weeks of professional training towards the goals listed on the Elite Basset University page
- Everything in the Advanced Package
- 10-year Full Comprehensive warranty on selected free puppy that includes (accidental death, theft, eligible health coverage, and eligible $1000 vet cost reimbursement annually)
- Specialty training in the areas for showing, hunting or other services. Option
- Receive Fully Trained Puppy
- Puppy genetic preservation-we save a sample of your puppy in case you might want to clone your puppy after they pass away.
The price package posted are for a spot on the following breed programs we currently offer at our kennel as part of the Hound Crate Program. The prices above do not apply to the Special Homes Program as the spot is free on that program Here is the list of breeds we specialize in currently:
- Miniature Basset Hound
- Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen
- Basset Fauve de Bretagne
- Basset Bleu de Gascogne
- Basset Artésien Normand
- Basset Hound
Click on the buttons below to learn about how our buying process works and what promotions we have going on to save money. We often have seasonal promotions for new clients so that they can save some money on our packages. Make sure to check them out by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions about our packages or want to create a custom package email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our kennel is devoted to the preservation, development, and research of our chosen breeds. As you can already tell we look and operate very differently than any kennel you are used to dealing with for one huge reason, we do not sell puppies. I know it is a significant change, but hear us out. We do not sell puppies because we believe that this traditional way of business is flawed and has lead to substantial issues in the dog breeding industry such as puppy mills. We believe kennels should have clear program goals and clients should instead by paying for the service breeders are providing. We do things from genetic preservation so cloning can be an option in the future to eliminating disorders from a bloodline in the breed. It takes a great deal of time and money that goes into breeding, especially for a kennel that this is what we do 24/7. Our clients are paying to be on our client list for our unique program, which is mutually beneficial. All clients will receive everything in the packages, and all clients are eligible to receive one free puppy that we produce. Based on which package a client purchased will determine what all other items and services they will receive. All packages have something unique to offer each client. The goal is to create a different experience for buyers that have the same result. Many might not feel our program is right for them, which is fine. There is no pressure to work with us, but we have hundreds of previous clients that love the program and love the puppies they receive from us. We only require a small deposit after signing our Hound Crate Program Contract. We do not need clients to pay early and prefer clients not pay the remaining balance of their package until after they select a puppy. We act on good faith and send clients some of their packages within a few months of being on the list. Even if a client cancels their contract, they can still keep whatever they have received from us up until that point. That is why our initial program fees are nonrefundable as all funds are used to further the program in the right direction by ensuring medical care, research, food, supplies, and more. We do not sell puppies for any type of consideration. Which means we do not lease, sale or exchange puppies. Our puppies are free to our clients however clients are required to purchase a spot on our client list and we have program packages that completes that purpose. All clients are eligible for upcoming litters but if a client decides to cancel their contract they are no longer eligible for any remaining items/services offered in the package.The client can keep any item/services they have received up to that point.